- Regular leg exercise to improve your leg strength, circulation, and veins such as walking or running.
- Weight control to avoid placing too much pressure on your legs.
- Don't cross your legs for long times when sitting.
- Elevate your legs when resting as much as possible, either while sitting or lying down.
- Don't stand or sit for long periods of time. If you have to then shift your weight from one leg to the other every few minutes. While sitting for a long periods of time, stand up and move around or take a short walk every 30 minutes.
- Wear elastic support stockings and avoid tight clothing that constricts your waist, groin, or thighs.
- Avoid wearing high heels for long periods of time. Lower-heeled shoes can help tone your calf muscles to help blood move through your veins.
- Eat a low-salt diet rich in high-fiber foods to avoid constipation which in long term can also lead to VV
- Spider veins on the face can be prevented by wearing sunscreen to protect skin from the sun
Recent Treatment for Varicose vein
Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is the latest most effective, comfortable and non-surgical treatment for varicose vein using RFA machine under ultrasound guidance.
For more in-depth information on various non-surgical treatments: -
Call on mobile 91-9810492778 or
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit web site – www.varicoseveintreatment.co.in